|Ryan Church is one of the most prolific concept artists of this era.|
I just stumbled upon two images by Allesandro Taini that I think are pure-cool.
|Trip's Room by A. Taini|
|Enslaved Mood by A. Taini|
These are artists. They envision narrative landscapes, characters, and moments.
|The Great Fire Zone, NYC by Gilles Beloeil (for the Assassin's Creed 3 game)|
Did the Potter movies impact Rowling's writing as she finished the series? How could it not?
With the growth of graphic novels and illustrated children's literature, perhaps we'll grow a broader dialogue about concept art for general storytelling?
- Imaginative Realism by James Gurney
- Concept Design 2, edited by Scott Robertson
- Expose 10 by Ronnie Gramazio
- Spectrum 19, edited by Cathy Fenner and Arnie Fenner
- Art of the Video Game by Josh Jenisch
- Art of Steampunk by Art Donovan